Analytical Chemist, Chromatography, Microscopy, Wet Chemistry
Position is CLOSED. August 29, 2016
- This Position is available for Residents of London Ontario.
- We are looking for a talented analytical chemist who will operate and maintain our fleet of Chromatographs and other laboratory equipment. His /her duties will require knowledge of instrumental chemistry and ability to perform instrument maintenance. The applicant should be able to utilise his/her technical skills.
Formal Requirements to Candidates
- Must have formal education in Chemistry
- Must have technical attitude to learn service and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Must have previous lab experience
- Capable to write formal laboratory reports
- Work without supervision
- The candidate will be working with wet chemistry, microscopes, and chromatographs
- Analysis of mold and asbestos using microscopy
- Conduct chemical and physical tests
- Complete laboratory calculations and prepare the reports
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory instruments
- Maintain and revise quality assurance and control program results
- Evaluate laboratory data, review reports
- Maintain and update thorough and detailed laboratory procedures records and results.
- Sample receiving
- Sample disposal
- Chemical waste management and disposal
- Please submit formal resume where you outline your laboratory skills
- Please outline your instrument troubleshooting skills
- Selected candidates will be contacted for interview
Reply to Dr. Stepan Reut