LCS Laboratory Inc., is looking for commercial or academical subcontract laboratories for our industrial clients. The work will be performed on as needed basis at predefined price. Where possible, the tests must be performed by a standard method.
Please check the list of the tests below and contact us if you are interested to expand your client base.
- Identification of polymers using FTIR with library search
- Thermal Gravimetric Analysis (TGA) of polymers
- Thermal Gravimetric Analysis (TGA) of complex mixtures
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) of polymers and mixtures
- Chlorine content
- CHNS analysis
- X-Ray Fluorescent analysis and X-Ray Diffraction analysis with library search
- Elemental Analysis
Identification of organic materials
- Gas Chromatography with Mass Spectroscopy of Volatile and Semi Volatile Organic Compounds with library search
- CHN, CHNS, Halogene analysis
Classification of materials
- Oxidizing Substances Classification for Globally Harmonized System (GHS)
- Toxicological tests of new products for the purpose of classification for Globally Harmonized System (GHS)
Air Sampling. Analysis of samples for our clients.
- Protein total with sensitivity of 1 microgram per sample
- Nicotine in air down to 1 ppb level
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in air down to 1 ppb level
- Chloramine in air down to 0.1 ppm level
- Open Characterization of VOC in air by GC-MS
- Mycotoxins in air
- Enzymes and proteins in air by ELISA
- Common allergens by ELISA
- Ceramic tiles. All tests are welcome
- Flammability of fabrics. All tests are welcome
- Steel and metal parts. All tests are welcome
If your laboratory can help our clients, please email us to discuss cooperation between our labs.
Dr. Stepan Reut,
President, LCS Laboratory Inc.